A buddy just told me about a relatively new app from Adobe, Adobe Fresco. It's a free vector drawing app that is suppose to work really well with tablets and styluses. A guy he follows uses the app and a screen protector call Paperlike that makes drawing on the tablet feel a lot more like drawing on paper. This guy is really pleased with it and his only real complaint is it dulls the colors a bit.

Anyway, I have not used this app but we get people in here every now and then asking about using tablets and drawing pens. This might be one worth looking at if that is what you're after.

• Like 2

My biggest problem is I actually can't draw for crap freehand. Ha ha!

I bought an iPad Pro a few years back and Adobe Illustrator CC is available for the pro. I use it occasionally but there is so much to AI that they have to modify to make work on the tablet that it's a whole new learning curve. I basically use it for emergency situations when I am away from a regular computer. 

At least you think of things to draw.  I fully admit to being a total left-brainer, next to no creativity, but I can execute the crap out of anything, or MacGyver when necessary, but fresh ideas is not something in my daily vocabulary.

• Haha 1