ataylor19

Help with removal

I have a client who needs whatever this is called removed. She said she was told it is expensive and very difficult to remove so her solution was going to be to just paint over it but I told her I’d ask here first to see what y’all suggested. It’s going to the the stuff behind the white part that says hoco consignment. Will attach pictures in the comments bc it’s not wanting to let me add them for some reason.

Ok I can’t get the pictures to attach for some reason but it’s a business window if that helps that has a printed design on the whole window

No idea, can't see what you are talking about.

Is the 'printed design' on vinyl perforated material?

Heat gun is my best guess.

Ok I can’t get the pictures to attach for some reason but it’s a business window if that helps that has a printed design on the whole window

Most of the times, pictures don't attach as they are quite bigger in size due to ever improving camera lens over the phone. A good idea is to compress the pictures using an online compressor tool or resize them.

No idea, can't see what you are talking about.

Is the 'printed design' on vinyl perforated material?

Heat gun is my best guess.

If it is perforated material, it should come off quite easily provided you have got a steady pull of the hand and the vinyl hadn't gone past the shelf life or got damaged due to prolonged exposure to the sun, the latter is obviously beyond control as it can'y be judged.

However, most likely, your guess of perforated mayerial or one way vision vinyl seems to be quite logical. But as ai said one way vision vinyl comes off quite easily provided you have a steady hand and pull it out on a warm day. Otherwise us heat gun a try