Sign in to follow this  
James159

What's the difference in those Graphtec CE7000 Series models?

I would like to know what's the differences because i am seeing alot of difference models to it?

Also any sales on so I can buy one for Graphtec CE7000?

this one.jpg

Where do you live? Those cutters with the letters at the end are not sold from Graphtec America, U.S. So have no idea what they mean. Graphtec Europe are different cutters.  Check where you see this ad. Or Contact Graphtec. You would have to look for sales. Just enter the cutter into Google or whatever you use. We buy here at UScutter.com

I find it interesting that this seller doesn't list the 34" (aka 30") size --- which are their 75-series models.

$4,500 FC9000-75 (USCUTTER pricing) not including media basket. (another few hundred bucks)

$900 LPIII 34" with stand and media basket included.

I asked Santa for one of those babies, but I didn't get off the 'naughty' list this year.

$4,500 FC9000-75 (USCUTTER pricing) not including media basket. (another few hundred bucks)

$900 LPIII 34" with stand and media basket included.

I asked Santa for one of those babies, but I didn't get off the 'naughty' list this year.

The media basket is standard equipment with Graphtec FC cutters.  No one has ever shown how detailed or small that the LP111 cutter can cut..  Have you seen photos? The FC cutters are a much better built cutter,  and stands much higher than any value cutter. They can also cut forward or backwards. if you don't have the room, The rollers can be placed in front or back. Graphtec providing over $1000  design and cut software, is a major plus, from SAI.  All FC9000 models are sold with baskets and stands

NEW FC 9000 FEATURES:

• Flange kit (media handling system) is included with the FC9000, which was optional for the FC8600.
  • New USB Datalink where you can run the FC9000 from a USB thumb drive.
  • New grit roller configuration for longer tracking.
  • New stand and basket configuration.
  • New 8.0 ARMS for print and cut.
  • New barcode feature for print and cut.

I can cut down to 1/8" letters with the SC2,  so I imagine the LP3 can do that as well.

Generally, I don't go that tiny, since miniaturization of text is not useful for signage.

My SC2 stand is constructed with rollers placed in front.

I'm not arguing that the LP3 is of equal quality to Graphtec (or Roland, or Mimaki, or GCC)
My intention is to point out that users of the 'value cutters' can still achieve the results they seek for a substantially reduced price.
James is seeking a new Graphtec (he has a Graphtec already). He may or may not require it for what he's doing, his mileage may vary.

My design and cut software is SignBlazer, free.
Even VinylMaster software is powerful enough for most people.

Now, as we head into 2024, I really need to get working on improving my standing with Santa.