Sign in to follow this  
ryan1633@hotmail.com

Vinyl length issue MH 1351https://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/60505-vinyl-length-issue-mh-1351/&do=edit

I have just come across this issue where when using vinly master pro and doing a contour cut using their ultra marks the vinyl will now roll off the cutter and for some reason the rollers will not stop at the correct length. I have tried everything and cannot find out why the vinyl is being pushed out of the cutter even though it says the correct length in the software. Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Now when I try to test cut the box wont even complete. the cutter cuts one line moves over drops the blade and then stops. This all started after I started a cut and everything was going good until it started going off and cutting random lines. I hit reset and ever since the cutter has not worked correctly

I don't use either one, but here is a pretty good video from Vinyl Master.  Make sure you push the ORIGIN button.

I don't use either one, but here is a pretty good video from Vinyl Master.  Make sure you push the ORIGIN button.

I have tried to set the cutter to 0,0 but I am still having the same issue. I think it’s a motherboard issue now because it won’t even test cut the box anymore via the button on the control panel. 

Quick suggestion, try using a different software, to verify the problem is hardware-related.

SignBlazer is available (use RedSail machine driver).