Sign in to follow this  
CyberSultan

Car Window Design

I did this on the back of one of our vehicles the other day for work.  Curved car windows are always a little harder to line up the graphics...so it took me a little longer to get it laid out just right.  Laid it wet, so it went down bubble-free.  With the window being clear and part of the logo lettering being black, I put a white outline around the color text and graphics.  What do you think?  I know it's pretty simple, but it was something additional to other graphics/lettering already on the vehicle.

post-2310-12986520382855_thumb.jpg

post-2310-12986520398709_thumb.jpg

I really like it Cyber....nice, clean, crisp....  :thumbsup:

That looks great, nice and clean.

Im in the process of designing what I want on my vehicle, you have me thinking with the white border it stands out great on a window.

Thanks everyone.  :lol:  I'll admit I sometimes get a little self-conscious about how my work turns out (although I don't express that to clients).  I'm sure none of you ever feel that way when you do a job.  :thumbsup:

Goodwin, I'm glad I decided to put a white border around the color vinyl.  Especially with the black lettering.  Even with the other colors, the fact that the window is not tinted...the white really helped to make it stand out and be more readable from a distance. 

Nice work. Sharp, clean lines. Your choice to do the white outline really makes the lettering pop!

Looks great, I just did my rear window and I also outlined it in white it makes a hugh differance!

Looks great, I just did my rear window and I also outlined it in white it makes a hugh differance!

Did you post a picture yet?  I would love to see how yours turned out.