Guest Randy C

automatic sheet cut with Roland GX-400

Guest Randy C

Hi I am new to using the Vinyl Master Software, I just recently purchased the pro version, because of how well it converts images to vector files,  well I am using with a Roland GX-400 and it has the Sheet cut option on control panel,  but when I cut a file with Vinyl Master Pro, it automatically cuts off the sheet when its done.   I would like to turn that off, I am not able to find a toggle where I can do that. Also in the design part of the software, it reads everything in Metric,  and I have it switched to Inches on where I can find the buttons for it,  it reads inches when I send it to Plotter,  just not in the design part of software?  any help with this would be appreciated, Thanks

There's a setting in preference some place to change the design units. Go to the help menu and search there, it's really useful. As for the sheet cut, I don't know, but I would look in the spooler settings.

The good-quality vector conversion functionality is the same in all levels, even the basic 'CUT' that comes along with all new USCUTTER-sold machines (for WindowsOS).

According to the user manual. you have a Sheet cut button right on the panel.  Look into your user manual for the vinyl cutter. The Roland user manual shows all the the options for each button. Look how the buttons have options for them, like the blue print for each button.

There is a HELP at the top of your layout screen that is the user manual for your cutting software. 

roland sheet cut key.jpg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.