I purchased PNG files off of Etsy to use in sublimating.  They all have a dotted box around them that throws all of my sizing off.  Can I remove this box so that I can get an accurate size  of my design?

Maybe this will help you?  There are others also searching online or other instructions

https://onlinepngtools.com/remove-png-border

Thank you MZ. SKEETER, I tried that program and I can get it to remove the border on the site but when I save it and import it back into Vinyl Master it is still there.  

Thank you MZ. SKEETER, I tried that program and I can get it to remove the border on the site but when I save it and import it back into Vinyl Master it is still there.  

Jpg just adds a black box around it.

If you're willing to post the file or email it, then I can probably assist you.  If not, you can try using a different program to  edit it, like Inkscape (which is free).

If you're willing to post the file or email it, then I can probably assist you.  If not, you can try using a different program to  edit it, like Inkscape (which is free).

Rainbow sunflower png.png

I'm not seeing any visible border around the graphic.  However, I've converted it to several different formats, hopefully one will work for you.  Please check your email.

I'm not seeing any visible border around the graphic.  However, I've converted it to several different formats, hopefully one will work for you.  Please check your email.

Thank you so much for your help! The files worked perfect!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.