Can someone please explain why my Titan II cutter is cutting fine as it starts but, the further to the LEFT it cuts the "shallower" it cuts. I have reset the pressure however when it cuts deep enough through - say from center to extreme left, it is cutting all the way through the vinyl AND backing. Really befuddled!! Brand new blade and everything set up correctly.

Correction: deeper cut at the start (all the way through) then about half way starts cutting at the correct depth

I'd start by setting the blade depth correctly. If the blade is set correctly it is impossible to cut through the backing.

It is set. Once cutting begins, the frist 10-14 inches cuts fine but beyond that the blade doesn't cut deep enough.

We don't know how you set your blade depth.  Too many bad instructions out there, to use a credit card or post it notes. This is wrong, and way too much blade exposed out of the blade holder. Other things to check, make sure the blade holder is free of debris, add a drop of 2 of thin oil. Make sure the rails are clean of dust where the carriage arm rolls. Get down eye level and watch it cut. Anything strange going on.?  Make sure there are no scratches and gouges in your teflon cutting strip. If so replace. . Does this do this on all vinyl? Are you cutting just regular sign vinyl or something else? 

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should barely see and feel the blade tip out of the blade holder. Regular sign vinyl is only 2-3 mil thick. You only cut with the very tip of the blade. When you think the blade is so far in the blade holder, that you think it would not even cut, that is probably correct. 

The blade is tip is barely visable and as stated the beginning of the cut is fine. The vinyl cuts properly (right depth) and weeds easily. On a 3"x20" word, let's say the word "Industrial", The first 3 or 4 letters cut properly then the rest of the letters are NOT deep enough to weed. I did fail to mention in me first post that the cutting strip was replaced about 2 weeks ago and was working fine .

Has this problem only begun to manifest itself AFTER you replaced that cutting strip?

If you were to place the entire vinyl to the left  say  7-8 inches and start there, what happens?   Set your blade depth,/force, to the area that is barely cutting. Guessing this is a cutting strip not even.  Not a blade problem. 

The blade is tip is barely visable and as stated the beginning of the cut is fine. The vinyl cuts properly (right depth) and weeds easily. On a 3"x20" word, let's say the word "Industrial", The first 3 or 4 letters cut properly then the rest of the letters are NOT deep enough to weed. I did fail to mention in me first post that the cutting strip was replaced about 2 weeks ago and was working fine .

I removed the cutting strip, flipped it over and secured it. I also replace the blade (which wasn't really an issue) and adjusted the blade pressure (force) and after a little adjustment, it seems to be cutting correctly now. Thanks to all who offered suggestions.