Sign in to follow this  
Guest kenya

Anti-virus

Guest kenya

Just wanting to know what anti-virus programs that some of you use.

I've been using AVG (free one), but the new version will only protect your e-mail for 30 days.

You must buy the one for $54.99 to be completely protected.

AVG has been great, but since I will have to buy it, I thought I would ask around to see what you guys think about the one you use.

And how would you rate it? I've even thought about using Avast. Is anyone using this?

Check with your internet provider. Many offer free Anti-Virus software. We have Comcast and they do as does Qwest in our area.

We use Trend Micro and haven't had a bit of problem.

Jenny

I use Avast. The home edition is free. It seems to work very well.

I've been using Kaspersky internet security for years and found it to be the best so far. It also gives the option to make a live CD to boot from and scan using Bart PE. Unfortunately it's not a free AV program. my 2cts

kaspersky, bit defender, or nod32.

i got a program that i can get you name it free from movies to games  to you name it boks all the way up to the collge exams and answers all the way up you name the subject it is there for you i have gotten so many programs off of it and burned to a cd most of my stuff is involving private investigation which i got a program that normaLLY sells for $12,900 stuff which i am by trade and also dog training stuff which i just graduated from one of the top 8 schools in america you can get you name it anti virus the top ones and they never exspire and they always up date them selves i got zone alarm which is rated top 3 by pc magazen even if the programmer of the anti viruse makes a new anti viruse like they do every year that you will have to buy it automatically up dates it self to the new verssion even have omg you naem it with microsoft  it is called the key gen omg you naem it it is there a couple of my computer buddys that owns there own business wants it from me and hummmmmmmmm i might all depends on $$$$$$$ which i sold it to one for a nice peice of money and hell fire he made his money back with in 2 months and then some

ive even called microsoft about this and they are not interested in what i have to say so hell with them i gueess they got enough money and yes ive even contacted the F.B.I and they say well do what you want even thow it is a copy right law but hell fire no one is too concered about what i have to say or got so hell with them  and yes ken i even have the program that you are selling the vector art cd's but i bought mine from you ( your company )

like i said above you name it the subject it is there

books magazens to computer repair books n cd's any kinf of subject that you interested in college and every thing else oooooooppppppppssssssssss    my girl friend just done one  of the program and looked it up on the internet and wow holly sh-t $3,499 for some thing that im not interested in but that is her well enough of running my mouth about this its too dern hot just got done training 2 protection dogs

Guest fivestar

i got a program that i can get you name it free from movies to games  to you name it boks all the way up to the collge exams and answers all the way up you name the subject it is there for you i have gotten so many programs off of it and burned to a cd most of my stuff is involving private investigation which i got a program that normaLLY sells for $12,900 stuff which i am by trade and also dog training stuff which i just graduated from one of the top 8 schools in america you can get you name it anti virus the top ones and they never exspire and they always up date them selves i got zone alarm which is rated top 3 by pc magazen even if the programmer of the anti viruse makes a new anti viruse like they do every year that you will have to buy it automatically up dates it self to the new verssion even have omg you naem it with microsoft  it is called the key gen omg you naem it it is there a couple of my computer buddys that owns there own business wants it from me and hummmmmmmmm i might all depends on $$$$$$$ which i sold it to one for a nice peice of money and hell fire he made his money back with in 2 months and then some

ive even called microsoft about this and they are not interested in what i have to say so hell with them i gueess they got enough money and yes ive even contacted the F.B.I and they say well do what you want even thow it is a copy right law but hell fire no one is too concered about what i have to say or got so hell with them  and yes ken i even have the program that you are selling the vector art cd's but i bought mine from you ( your company )

like i said above you name it the subject it is there

books magazens to computer repair books n cd's any kinf of subject that you interested in college and every thing else oooooooppppppppssssssssss    my girl friend just done one  of the program and looked it up on the internet and wow holly sh-t $3,499 for some thing that im not interested in but that is her well enough of running my mouth about this its too dern hot just got done training 2 protection dogs

Are you talking about a bit torrent client such as Utorrent, Bit Comet, Azareus?  You really lost me with that post.  BTW, if that's what you're talking about wait until you download something that is seeded by the MPAA. :huh:  They'll let you know about the copyright laws. 

no none of that ive down loaded alot of stuff all ready  and have also down loaded alot and burned it to a cd but no sir none of what your talking  sorry if i lost you i appologies to you and to every one sorry

Guest fivestar

Then what exactly are you talking about?  Please share.

im going to have a couple of drinks then reread that to see if it makes any more sense

i apologies to allll iif i i ddidnt make it clear enough but if iinterested you may call mmee at 336-293-4123 name is donald

still perplexed, but that's okay - i think this forum induces disorientation and confusion sometime  :thumbsup:GreenEyes.gif

i drank and still didnt understand it

Holy sheep sh!t Batman!!.  What the hell did he just say?  ROFLMAO!!!!

That has to be the funnest thing/s I have ever read!!!

Either his on some meds or needs to be

Mwaahahaha... too funny

P.S.  He is right about ZA  (Zone Alarm)  That is the only Virus software I carry to sell to our customers. 

Catch 22 though, less mad customers about virus issues but less business from ZA customers for virus repairs for us.

No single Anti Virus program will ever be able to get everything but we tested every AV Program out (worthy) and did a full reported study and ZA was heads and sholders over the rest.  Test covered everything from Virus repairs, catches to system resource activity.  Like with Norton and others, that tend to be system resource hogs and slow down pc's, due to their large demand from physical and Virtual memory cause many pc issues such as lock ups and crashes. Moslty due to the fact they will not release and/or work around memory blocks other programs need.  ZA is perfect at managing it's self with memory addressing, they even have gaming mode. That requires some serious memory manage to pull off running a AV and a Game at 100% at the same time with no glitches and or stutters.

Highly suggest the ZA Security Suite. It Covers it all: Mail, Virus, Spyware, One of the best Software Firewalls, Parent controls along with Privacy Controls.

Eric

Guest kenya

Wow..... way too much info repodon  ;) -lololololololol. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone !