engs0062

Few Number Signs from Engstrom Graphics

Here are a few examples of signs I have made.  They are all powder coated, 22 inches long and 16 inches high with a 2 inch mounting lip.  These go on the top of demolition derby cars - which I build and drive as well - they like things shiny!

100_1588.jpg

100_1578.jpg

100_1571.jpg

100_1547.jpg

100_1521.jpg

chevysign2.jpg

Copyof100_1509.jpg

100_1514.jpg

100_1506.jpg

100_1497.jpg

100_1462.jpg

100_1438-1.jpg

robbakernumbersign2.jpg

kelbymeinersnumbersign1.jpg

Let me know what you think!  Mostly use Rapid-Tac for application - but my bottle ran out so I added water.....now I am on my 3rd refill and not much Rapid-Tac is left - any homemade remedies you suggest to get by? 

Thanks, Lee

www.engstromgraphics.net

They all look great but I like the one with the flag 31 the best  ;D

Thanks everyone!  I just started less than a year ago - as I used to hand paint or actually draw my own designs on vinyl and hand cut them out.  I have done a few vehicle graphics for cars as well, and I make custom demo car decals for people to put on their daily drivers.  Pretty small - but enough to keep busy. 

I think I need to go buy some gallon jugs and start making some solutions!  Thanks everyone, take care - I appreciate the feedback and help.

Lee

www.engstromgraphics.net

They all look great but I like the one with the flag 31 the best  :o

Agreed!!!

Guest fivestar

Absolutely excellent work there.

Thanks everyone!  I am definitely a novice, but getting better.  I have about 15-20 more sign orders to complete soon, so I will post some more when I finish them.  They seem to get more and more detailed as I go a long, I suppose I am getting more comfortable and learning the programs more and more.

Thanks!!  Feel free to add any suggestions.

Lee

www.engstromgraphics.net

Guest gracewriter

Very creative!  Love the colors!

Super job!!!  It's funny you say you've been doing this for about a year.  When we used a local vinyl guy for our decals, shirts, etc BEFORE we got our cutter, he made it seem like a person needed YEARS to get that good!!!

You should be proud of your work.

Jenny

great job!!!  I was wondering where did you find the camo print?

100_1497.jpg

All of you talented people on here make me SICK! :o Great job man. Did you do those in SignBlazer? MJ

All of you talented people on here make me SICK! :o Great job man. Did you do those in SignBlazer? MJ

mach9, lol, ur crazy, but i feel ya. there r a lot of talented people here it's just mindblowing sometimes. :o

Wow, thank you guys - comments are greatly appreciated and not expected!

I obtained the camo vinyl from eDecals I believe.......pretty expensive, it was about $30 for a 12 inch by 9 foot roll if I remember correctly, I would have to check my records.

Mach 9, the only programs I use are SignCut and Inkscape.  I use Photoshop CS3 for making my custom decals of demo cars - people send me pictures of their cars and I draw them in Photoshop, open in inkscape to vectorize the image, then cut them out.  Here is an example of 1 I drew.........

newdecal3-1.jpg

And here is a sign I just completed yesterday afternoon:

100_1593.jpg

100_1594.jpg

Here is one I finished today - holographic, fluorescent green, gloss black and fluorescent pink - should stand out for him!

100_1606.jpg

100_1607.jpg

WOW! You have a natural eye for design! Excellent creativity!