Countryside Graphics

Looking For Caterpillar Name for Loader

Post was long time ago, didnt have time to redraw so this one was used. TY

That is a nice looking job !!! Bet you did not have to worry about copyright issues :) . It is against forum policies to post copyrighted stuff , so it would be best to private message those ...

I assumed it was for Cat . Cat has closed some branchs up around here . I am between Baltimore & Washington DC . All the other recessions did not hit near as hard as whatever you call this mess . This area is usually not effected as much as other parts of the country . People older than me have said they have NEVER seen it this bad . ABOLISH the parties & mayby the government will try to fix the country instead of fighting each other :lol: .

I assumed it was for Cat . Cat has closed some branchs up around here . I am between Baltimore & Washington DC . All the other recessions did not hit near as hard as whatever you call this mess . This area is usually not effected as much as other parts of the country . People older than me have said they have NEVER seen it this bad . ABOLISH the parties & mayby the government will try to fix the country instead of fighting each other :lol: .

Yeah maybe ............in all my years I have never seen the partisan bitterness as in the last few years . We need more moderate elected officals instead of the far right and left extremist from both partys . I dont know if you are familiar with our senator Manchin our ex govener that filled Robert C Byrds vacancy on his death . But he is a moderate democrat that some has accused of being republican . But they should try to work together to get this economy back to where it should be and quit playing world police and concertrate on The USA I have never voted straight party I have always voted the person and have split votes between partys when it was warranted.

• Like 1

I agree 100 % !!! I am familiar with Manchin . Seems to be realistic . Recently he was VERY against that WV reality Tv show ( cant remember name .. something wild , maby Buck Wild ?? ) . Now that the guy passed it was not renewed .

Yeah Rodger it was Buck Wild it was filmed in Sissonville WV north of Charleston . That is the town where the gas pipeline exploded a while back . The one star died from carbon monoxide after going mudding after drinking half the night and getting stuck and leaving the motor running for heat . One of the other stars a young lady was arrested for dealing drugs . The Show defiantly don't represent WV.

Yeah Rodger it was Buck Wild it was filmed in Sissonville WV north of Charleston . That is the town where the gas pipeline exploded a while back . The one star died from carbon monoxide after going mudding after drinking half the night and getting stuck and leaving the motor running for heat . One of the other stars a young lady was arrested for dealing drugs . The Show defiantly don't represent WV.

That is typical country kids imo . Anytime youngins get together anywhere , they show off & do crazier & crazier things . Same things go on over in the Eastern shore of Md where kids can get away from being watched . When I was a kid , I could get away with many things around here , but with all the houses being built & about a zillion more cops cruising around , not much " wild life " antics from the young crowd . Funny thing about the demeaning stuff aimed at West Virginia is so many of them are completely wrong . Most people think Deliverance was a WV based movie ... it was filmed in Georgia . Carbon monoxide posioning gets many people who don't think about it or have not experienced the danger . I remember reading of homeless people dieing from that ... using canned heat to keep warm . Drunk & stuck in the mud , they may have not even had the truck running until somebody woke up cold .

That is typical country kids imo . Anytime youngins get together anywhere , they show off & do crazier & crazier things . Same things go on over in the Eastern shore of Md where kids can get away from being watched . When I was a kid , I could get away with many things around here , but with all the houses being built & about a zillion more cops cruising around , not much " wild life " antics from the young crowd . Funny thing about the demeaning stuff aimed at West Virginia is so many of them are completely wrong . Most people think Deliverance was a WV based movie ... it was filmed in Georgia . Carbon monoxide posioning gets many people who don't think about it or have not experienced the danger . I remember reading of homeless people dieing from that ... using canned heat to keep warm . Drunk & stuck in the mud , they may have not even had the truck running until somebody woke up cold .

There have been people die on slate dumps here from carbon monixide ( slate dumps are where refuge ...slate.. Is dumped and many had had combustion and burnt under neath. People parking on them drinking or doing what ever unbeknown to them ended up with it seeping into the car and killing them. There was a movie based in Kentucky named the fire below I belive with Steven segal that talked about the slate fires. Without much for youngins to do here they make their own fun however they can.

• Like 1

That makes me think of the people who have put about everything imaginable down mine shafts in WV. I know of trailer full of tires coming from Md to go into a shaft . That is bad , but not that bad imo . Hazardous stuff like that movie is about hurts the entire country . They put dye in the acquifer in northeast Pa & 3 days later it was in the water at Ft Meade Md . I worry about future generations because of what careless & greedy people have done .

• Like 1

KK

That makes me think of the people who have put about everything imaginable down mine shafts in WV. I know of trailer full of tires coming from Md to go into a shaft . That is bad , but not that bad imo . Hazardous stuff like that movie is about hurts the entire country . They put dye in the acquifer in northeast Pa & 3 days later it was in the water at Ft Meade Md . I worry about future generations because of what careless & greedy people have done .

That is the way it is with big business the giant oil companys ate buying up natural gas companys and leases to be able to control future energy sources so they can make 14 billion profit in one quarter while crippling the economy .

• Like 1

Wow I just watched a three part video on the making of channel lettering with neon lights. That is way more difficult than I imagined!