Sign in to follow this  
Guest davey1903

Vinyl feeding

Guest davey1903

Looking for some help try to calibrate my pinch roller on my  MH871. I've tried everything to adjust them, so my vinyl will feed though evenly. Especially on jobs over 36"

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Guest davey1903 said:

Looking for some help try to calibrate my pinch roller on my  MH871. I've tried everything to adjust them, so my vinyl will feed though evenly. Especially on jobs over 36"

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

best thing would have never touched them as what people usually complain about is they didn't start the vinyl straight to begin with because there are using a reference on the machine like the rollers or edge of the vinyl that isn't straight to begin with - then they mess with the roller pressure making it worse (or they lighten the pressure to reduce the marks that are normal).  jog the vinyl forward and backward, readjust your vinyl until it tracks straight - rulers are slapped on in the factory and are not straight usually and the edge of the vinyl is never straight to begin with

28 minutes ago, Guest davey1903 said:

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

PS until you sign up for the free account each of your post will have to wait for a moderator to approve them before they are posted - it is free, easy - no tricks

slack, lots and lots of slack. do not pull directly from the roll.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this