Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tasha Marciel

Trace image into another image

Guest Tasha Marciel

I use to use Sure Cuts A Lot. And I know there was a way to cut an image into another to make the "cut-out" potion see thru. So when I send a proof in a client the cut out image takes the color of my background. I am currently using VinylMaster Pro. I have also attached a photo as a reference. I would like to cut out the antlers so the buffalo stays white but the antlers become a pat of the buffalo but takes the color of the background

buffalo image.jpg

Select both the bison and the antlers, Object > Shaping > Punch Out (Back minus Front)

*Take the few seconds to register, it's free and your posts will go up immediately.

• Like 1

Guest Tasha Marciel

I use to use Sure Cuts a Lot and have recently switched to VinylMaster Pro. I am tying to cut the antlers out of the buffalo (see picture below) and cant figure out how to do this in VinylMaster. Any help would be greatly appreciated

buffalo image.jpg

Guest Tasha Marciel

Sorry about the duplicate. Thank you for the replies I got it to work YAY!!!!! thank you again so much. 

Great to hear.  If you sign up as a user on the form you won’t have to wait for each post to be approved.  It’s free and it allows us to better control spam by approving each on member. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this