Guest Chris kukuk

Same image cut multiple times without stopping

Guest Chris kukuk

I believe I have everything set up correctly with my mh871 - MK2 and vinyl master. I've created my own logo and have tried to print it numerous times, I keep having the same issue even whenever I try a different design. Once I believe I have everything complete and where I want it I attempt to begin a cut and everything goes well until it starts repeating the same image over and over it's just tracing and building it up cutting the same line five to six different times. I'm lost and do not know how to resolve this issue I've read numerous threads and I've watched the tutorial videos

Can you share your cut file with us?  Sounds like you have multiple layers that are cutting.

Guest mutiple passes?

have you gotten any responses to this issue?

21 minutes ago, Guest mutiple passes? said:

have you gotten any responses to this issue?

If this is happening to you, make sure you don't have multiple layers copied on one another.

• Like 1

Repeat cutting over the same cutfile is usually because of the following reasons:

1. The artwork has been duplicated i.e. there is a perfect copy of the artwork on top of itself. By using the Object Manager from the Design Center (right side of program) you can see all the objects. Also, select the artwork and press delete, if it remains then there was a duplicate and there maybe more than one.
    • This can happen when artwork is selected and pressing the + key or Duplicate button from the toolbar.
  2. Passes in the Send to Cut module has been set to 2 or more.
  3. Some cutters have an option to Repeat cut.

Removing duplicates, settings passes to 1 or setting Repeat cut off should resolve this issue.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.