I downloaded the demo from USCutter before posting. The LP is not an option, only LPII. I've been using this cutter for 9 years with SB. Selected the LPII and tried both serial and USB and cannot get it recognized. Wondering if there are some other settings I need to do to get it to work. 

38 minutes ago, tomb321 said:

I downloaded the demo from USCutter before posting. The LP is not an option, only LPII. I've been using this cutter for 9 years with SB. Selected the LPII and tried both serial and USB and cannot get it recognized. Wondering if there are some other settings I need to do to get it to work. 

You have to instal the USB chipset drivers too if using the USB cable of it won't work

5 hours ago, tomb321 said:

I said  here,,  http://www.vinylmasterseries.com/      UScutter and Vinylmaster have different  software programs....  UScutter version VINYL MASTER, being sold on their site,  only have their most current cutters,on their program, ( on their site.)  BUT the VInylMaster company itself, has all brands from other companies and the old drivers plus many many other cutters.... Laserpoint 24 34 36, 48, 60     Laserpoint is on my VinylMaster demo directly from VinylMaster.com   I have VinylMaster demo V4.0

vinyl  master.jpg

• Like 1

The current Vinyl Master demo says 1/2017,  My demo is older.    I don't see Creation on it either....Maybe try the Kingcut...Or ask  Vinyl Master, if they could include the Laserpoint, worth a try,  They do have support on the forum.

I believe with the old creation machines you could use the roland pnc1000 drivers and ti worked

I found it. LaserPoint is found in the Wizard but not in the Vinyl Spooler. I've got it working now and calibrated. Now if there were only a SB--->VM cheat sheet, that would be great. Thanks guys.

• Like 2

Has the Vectorization function been removed from VM Cut? I cannot find it anywhere in the software, even following videos. In the USCutter copy it states it is there. In the VM compare file, it shows it not having the function unless you have the LTR and above. 

Cut.JPG

Compare.JPG

As I mentioned before,  the UScutter version  is different than the regular Vinyl Master version....The UScutter version has the vector feature, but ONLY the drivers for the cutters that they sell.   I believe that was the trade off, so that UScutter didn't have to pay the higher prices for all of the drivers from all of the brands. Uscutter traded away all of the other brands to have the vector feature in CUT, so that they could include this software with their vinyl cutters for buyers at an entry level..  They traded away to have a cheaper software..  Flexi does this also with their Flexistarter.  They only include the drivers for only a few vinyl cutters. ..I would bet that Vinyl Master gave Uscutter a very deep discount,  Inkscape.org  is FREE and includes tracing. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.