Sign in to follow this  
TeresaMc

First project...

So I got my cutter on Thursday afternoon, and had to work all day Friday ;D  So here is my first project that we did today.  Not totally finished yet but need to get a few more colors to finish some of the rest of the graphic and of course a little more time.

2008_0426Image0005.jpg

width=800 height=600http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff278/mcchane1/2008_0426Image0004.jpg[/img]

width=800 height=600http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff278/mcchane1/2008_0426Image0001.jpg[/img]

And the ugly neon yellow "94"'s on the door we bought before I ordered my cutter and my driver put them on (not very well)

And BTW..thanks to everyone that helped me with everything to get this done in time for the race tonight, which was cancelled due to weather. :thumbsup:

AWESOME JOB!!!! Looks great and you just got your cutter??? That's impressive!  :thumbsup:

Jenny

looks great!

and... OMG green grass!!

It snowed 6 inches here today.   :thumbsup:

Ditto... looks great!

FYI... it'll be close to 85 degrees tomorrow here in Houston.  :-

You did a really great job Teresa, sorry the race was cancelled :thumbsup:

Polarkiss, that really stinks having it snow like that, my son lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba and its still snowing there too ;D

Wayne

Thanks everyone.......

Those pictures were taken at my drivers house in a mediocre taken care of lawn, my yard whicih on the other hand is heavily fertilized is so green and growing like crazy, which is strange because we too just had snow a couple weeks ago and actually had flurries in the forecast for last night.

I am having alot of fun cutting.  What's there to do when you run out of ideas of things that need graphics?:thumbsup:;D

Guest Terry

Then you buy an airbrush... use paint mask vinyl, and do wild stuff on shoes and sneakers. After you get those I'll tell ya some more.  :thumbsup:

Airbrush.....ppppffftttt!!!!!! no me...I can't hardly draw a stick person. :thumbsup:

I'll stick to the vinyl for now, I am far from good at it yet.

good job teresa!!!!!  you ARE a fast learner!  it also helps to have good software to start out. last year i only did 3 simple cars, this year i have done 8 and a few not so simple...lol  i hope to get better programs so i don't need so much help at times  ;D but it is so neat to look at the finished product when your done, isn't it  :thumbsup: keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

we have been rained out for 3 weeks, the last 2 weeks we drove 3 hrs one way just so we could race.

lue anne