Sign in to follow this  
Molan_Labe

Forums

Well just a small vent, lol   

I really like this site a lot; It's just sad when you try to help people and offer things in post, not a simple thank you or a like for a post to help others out.. I feel when some one needs help I'll do it through private messaging only.

Hi David,

I do Wraps on vehicles, boats, motorcycles, ETC. I also do banners/signs, store fronts, walls, floors.

I also Make tee shirts, mugs/cups, plates, license plates, etc. 

If you was asking what I do in a different reason, Please reframe your question.

Thanks for asking Molan

That is why I said Que Sera, Sera.  Guess I am old and nobody has heard that song.  They made us sing it in third grade.  I think it is from the 50's.

Que Sera, Sera - What ever will be will be.

• Like 3

People take your advice and forget ya it happens all the time, even people in private do the same thing. I think I have said thank you in advance if not thank you after the help. Some people just are not curtiois it's the name of the game on almost any forum. I specially love the newbies who didn't even study cutters or how they even worked and then get frustrated when we try and help or state it's been answered before look for it. Or tell them look on YouTube there's plenty of videos explaining it. Then you have those who are on and ask for help everyday and it's the most simplest thing to do, at least try to find the answers on google or YouTube. They get the answer from here and you don't see them again and never get a thank you.

For all those great members who have helped other members without a thank you let me be the one to say Thank You for all your help some of us really do appreciate it.

• Like 1

Yeah thanks to all. That's pretty much why I keep coming back. The core group here is awesome. 

But I know what you mean about some being ungrateful. I don't worry about it and you shouldn't either. I try not to let others effect my behavior or mood but sometimes that sounds easier than it is. 

Yeah thanks to all. That's pretty much why I keep coming back. The core group here is awesome. 

But I know what you mean about some being ungrateful. I don't worry about it and you shouldn't either. I try not to let others effect my behavior or mood but sometimes that sounds easier than it is. 

Goose if I ever forgot to say thank you I'm sorry and thank you.

Goose if I ever forgot to say thank you I'm sorry and thank you.

Whew I'm sure glad you said something I was having built up hard feelings. Ha ha!

Thank you all for the word of advice.

I'm just an old school guy, I was raised to respect and treat others the way you would want to be treated. I help people out all the time no matter what it is. I never look for a thing in return, just a simple thank you would be great. I'm not one to get butt hurt as they would call it. I just vented out that a simple thank you is not much to type, heck people type a lot more for the help they need then those two simple word. I was just making this post about me, I should have stated it about everyone on here. I know there is a great group of people on here. I might not have been on here that long, but I know I can fit in with most of the people here.

P.S, I'm a former Marine and I live by the Moto "Simper Fi"

Thank you all again,

Molan Labe

Whew I'm sure glad you said something I was having built up hard feelings. Ha ha!

I was feeling bad and it built up and I had to say something or I wouldn't have forgiven myself lol.

• Like 1