TLC vinyl signs

refine eh721

My machine dies today. All of a sudden it turned of screen and everything and now I cant get it to turn back on. My mate said it could be the power supply. Does anyone know where I can purchase one from?

not familiar with the eh version and the auusie version could very well be different from the us version of the mh - if it is the same as an MH they uscutter would have them on their main site but again the shipping is going to be pretty steep

wow that shows a lot of different model of power supplies for that plotter - only about 3 in stock but more variety than i thought - well done skeeter

Wasn't too hard to do, just enter "mh power supply" in the product search box... LOL
toucee

Wasn't too hard to do, just enter "mh power supply" in the product search box... LOL

Don't even have to do that...Just go to replacement parts. LOL  WHY type?  Your making it harder than it is...

Don't even have to do that...Just go to replacement parts. LOL  WHY type?  Your making it harder than it is...

I find it easier and quicker to type in a few letters than do all that clicking on the links... LOL

Anyway maybe try contacting this place in the U.K, that sells the EH series cutters...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-EH721-VINYL-PLOTTER-CUTTER-OPTICAL-EYE-WITH-STAND-28-INCH-CHOOSE-SOFTWARE-/281141430589

I agree with slice&dice try the fuse first.

Whatever the issue is make sure your machine is grounded so you don't repeat this.