Sign in to follow this  
marcuso

BannerJohn is new global moderator

This has been in the works for a while.  And I am sure that no introduction or explanation is needed.  BannerJohn is our newest moderator.

Guest fivestar

Man John you're a brown noser.... ;)  Congrats, I guess poor ole me will stay a peon forever.

lol well,this is news to me. I guess I better check my email. I just hope I can do Marcus and Ken proud.

CONGRATS John, you definitely deserve this right!! Now go and do us all proud!!!

Jenny

Guest fivestar

I guess since you was "within 50 posts" of your limit they thought you'd "stick around" being a MOD..... ;)

That might have had something to do with it. ;)

I guess since you was "within 50 posts" of your limit they thought you'd "stick around" being a MOD..... ;)

Not limit,Goal. Anyway, this is the most exciting thing that has happened to me since I was elected king of the gypsies. I will not make anyone regret it.

OMG I just realized this is my 1967th post! 1967 was the year I bought my first Record ALBUM and it changed my life. Maybe this is a good sign.

Hey John dont worry about making us proud, you've been doing it for a long time already  ;)  Horay!!!!

Gee whiz,guys..I am actually blushing..now,if I could just find a WOMAN who thought so highly of me, (unmarried,with her own car) I would be totally content.

Guest Terry

Hi banner, my name is Terry... Nice to meet you and congrats. I had no idea ;)

Haha it is weird to see "BannerJohn" in blue in the Whos online section instead of red.

;)  ooops.... you're not going to ban me are you....  ;D

I don't know how to do that and wouldn't if I did. But, I am sure Marcus knows how so tread softly  ;)

somebody will have to give me one first. I really don't know what I am doing,as usual.

Sign in to follow this