RUSTYB

ironman tire logo

In need of a ironman logo for my friend that sells the tires, any help would be greatly appreciated.

He should be able to get it for you from his tire supplier.

Sue2

Unfortunately that's copyright protected work so the forum rules will prohibit us from helping you to make that file. Fortunately it looks reasonably simple to recreate.

• Like 1

I do quite a bit of sponsored work for a construction supply store in my state and they have about 10 different sponsors who match funds with them for hoodies and shirts. I don't think one of them has produced a bonafide vector for me but they all have to approve the final size and placement before they will give up the matching funds. Seems to be a disconnect with the sales teams and the corporate entity but I roll with it and let them know that I am acting under their direction. There have been two instances where we had to either increase the overall size of the sponsors logo or add space around the logo to separate it from my clients logo so I know people are looking at it and giving the nod. 

• Like 1

They have small stickers like the pic. I took of the one in my post but nothing the size he wants. And their not going to have one just made for him, I guess that would cost alot for them. And if they gave up a file it would not be for a vinyl cutter.

Search for the PDF it`s online.

Or Use Arial Black Italic and Arial Bold Italic for the fonts.

And just draw the shapes.

mark-s

post-1335-0-95904200-1444866046_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Search for the PDF it`s online.

Or Use Arial Black Italic and Arial Bold Italic for the fonts.

And just draw the shapes.

theres no I in ironman?

Rusty that's a great practice logo to learn on. You may have noticed mark busted that out in like 5 minutes.