Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Faux Rhinestone ????

I have a couple of shirts I have done and about half an hour ago I got an email about if I could do this one design for less. I was thinking doing faux rhinestones would replace them. I'm asking $25 for the shirt which I have sold a couple in person and haven't had a person bat an eye however I know people online, they want it cheaper. So what would you price it at? This is the shirt.

post-35756-0-31146600-1443995830_thumb.p

Tell them to go and get it at the cheaper place, your price is your price, don't let them dictate your price.

So have I,but when your doing a S**tload of them...

Be honest not that worried about having a load of them to do. If so I got a couple of family folk willing to help me for free.

• Like 1

it wont be hard to weed its really easy if your cutter is setup right. I make them all the time when people dont want to pay the rhinestone price.

i was gonna use the hologram vinyl the other day but couldn't get my words to go to rhinestone and me read it. Was gonna take a lot of editing. Any good fonts that usually edit to rhinestone good. I need more practice in that i suppose.