maykelcj

Sure Cuts A Lot Pro 3 undo not working

Hi guys/gals. I have been having problem with Sure Cuts A Lot Pro 3. First of all it was working fine and suddently stops undoing. I hit Ctrl+Z or go to the Undo menu and it reverts the action in the letters, but nothing happens in the cutting mat. I unistalled it several times and cleaned my machine, but nothing seems to help. I also installed the new updates to the current version, still no luck. I have been working like that no problem, but it is anoying that I can't undo.

It also started to cut smaller than the design, but I think I found the thread where someone figure out to calibrate the plotter. I'll be trying that.

BTW, My cutter is the US cutter's Laser Point 2.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Not enough information.

Are you computer-savvy enough to produce a screen-grab video (using Screenr or similar) of what you are doing when the "Undo" isn't functioning?

I'm not doing anything special. You can open the program and place a design and move it or do anything to it and if you try to undo, nothing happens. 

I just retested my scalps and i have no issues with undo in it. It me a issue with you computer settings? mot sure.. Do u have a Function key that you have access to on your computer or no? recheck your defualt keyboard settings as well.. or contact uscutter support or better yet contact craftedge since they are the real support people for Scalps/ they have helped me pretty quick in the past and also gave me scalps 4 for free when it came out..