Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

ideas on some graphics I picked up

not sure what to do with them as it is only one side - they are nos 3m scotchcal - june 09 - adhesive appears to be fine with some dust on app tape on one end.   problem being again it is only one side and I got several of them.   champane gold 9"x156" and would be from the other side of the camper as the picture I found. . . . this is the gold part only.  I am sure there must be a use for these, just looking for ideas

now the outlaw decals I am sure will sell not only for the RV they are intended for but for trailers, trucks etc.  

post-2742-0-44501600-1440013139_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-79573900-1440013179_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-93307000-1440013295_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-15331600-1440013320_thumb.jp

Hmmm..perhaps they can be trimmed, and sell them as jet ski, or smaller boat decals...

Or barrier decals for a racetrack, or off road store interior wall or signage...mancave or garage graphics..

• Like 2

I like those ideas - may throw a couple out at $20 each + shipping (on the checker one) with stipulation they have to send pic back when installed!

Ive been so busy with the house projects this summer, along with treading water keeping up with regular decal and printing orders that I am feeling a bit tired.  got word today that we MAY get a spam blocker installed on the forum software soon - if that happens then John. Jay and I won't spend hours per day just deleting spam and blocking spammers as they sign up..  feeling a little tired of it all but slogging away and appreciate the input jburns

• Like 1

it would be nice to get back into the fun of the forum instead of the constant working behind the scenes so much, for all 3 of us I am sure

I swear you take the brunt of it Scott because every time I log in and there's a spam report even 2 or 3 minutes old it has already been completed. You must never sleep.

• Like 1

Too bad you only have one side. Gonna be hard to target any vehicle for those. My first thought was wall art as well. I'd pick a couple up from you for my shop walls but then again I can just cut my own :)

• Like 1

Too bad you only have one side. Gonna be hard to target any vehicle for those.

Well. when you think about it...you can only SEE one side of a vehicle at a time!

;D

• Like 1

Too bad you only have one side. Gonna be hard to target any vehicle for those. My first thought was wall art as well. I'd pick a couple up from you for my shop walls but then again I can just cut my own :)

yes you can . . .  . at 13 ft it might be a bit challenging for some of the newbies to cut and mask those but I am just trying to figure out a market for them as they are too nice to waste and I like the 3m stuff

I like the wall art idea. Figure out something to accompany it as a set. You could also possibly do some sort of company logo that could handle having the opposite side going back toward the front on like a long sledding trailer or something like that. 

• Like 1

Totally agree Dakota. I'd have to run it on my shop floor and put the BIG squeegee to use. I do like the gold though. I'll look at my 3M color chart when I get home and if it will work for me I'll let you know.

• Like 1