I am getting a square imprint in my shirts from my heat press....Am I using to much pressure or is this normal?   Can I get rid of it after that fact?  I tried sticking the shirt in the drier and that didn't seem to do anything....

Thanks Again

What are you doing like HTV, Heat transfer paper, sublimation? Pressure might be to tight release some pressure, if your pressing sublimation release se pressure, cut around paper and you will need to get some foam for pressing shirts I can't recall the name however it is not Teflon pads.

You might try the tearing technique that Conde suggests. Basically instead of cutting a square edge you tear the edges so there is not a consistent line and it helps so it isn't as noticeable. Something about the high heat causing the polyester to melt slightly at the edges of the paper. They also sell a Vapor Foam Kit which comes with a roll of black foam that you can use. It is designed to be cut by hand to be slightly smaller than your paper so the edges overhang out into nothing and it will keep the lines from showing but it's kind of a PIA to use. Also you end up using a lot of paper to have the overhang if you are doing a lot of small stuff that you could normally get a whole bunch on a print sheet. I have used mine a couple times but usually just tear the paper.