Sign in to follow this  
lablover

Your logo on customer job

So my customer says if I want to put my logo on the back of these sign I'm more than welcome...

Mine is a 2 color that is kind of a pain to weed.  Would you :

A..Do the 2 color in Vinyl

B..Have someone Print it as a sticker then apply

C..  Just do a simple one color Vinyl of it and call it a day

D..  Don't even bother..  Not my choice  :)

I have 75 of these signs to do!

What he said ^

I have a simplified 1 color version just for these kinds of occasions that I slap on the back or in some out of the way location. 

• Like 1

Speaking of being a PITA to weed...always do a cut version of mine for my customers in matching vinyl as their other decals. I now look back and wonder why I made my logo so detailed even knowing I was going to be using it for this reason but at least it looks cool lol.

• Like 1

Speaking of being a PITA to weed...always do a cut version of mine for my customers in matching vinyl as their other decals. I now look back and wonder why I made my logo so detailed even knowing I was going to be using it for this reason but at least it looks cool lol.

post-84967-0-00384100-1426273843_thumb.j

• Like 1

Slick Idea

Yea, I need those TIRES!!!!

Yeah, I don't even have a logo. I hit a creative wall when I try to think of something. I want it to be somewhat splashy, then at the same time I think of a cuttable design since I don't have a printer.....

• Like 1

Slick Idea

Yea, I need those TIRES!!!!

Haha Tires is my next investment too lol. Just picked up a new set of wheels for mine...finally decided to ditch the chrome...so it looks like some 35x12.50x20 will be happening within the next few weeks.

• Like 1

Haha Tires is my next investment too lol. Just picked up a new set of wheels for mine...finally decided to ditch the chrome...so it looks like some 35x12.50x20 will be happening within the next few weeks.

Yea, go flat black!!!   :)