Sign in to follow this  
cjs

Gradient fade printed vinyl

Is there anyone that can print a few pieces of vinyl with a gradient fade from yellow to red?

Im looking for 2 pieces about 5" wide x 24" long that fades across the 5" width. I am in Ontario Canada, and will be cutting a few letters out of this material. Lamination is not 100 % needed as I have clear laminate at home.

Thanks

shipping across the boarder will kill ya if a us printer - take some yellow vinyl and fade it with red krylon fusion paint to get the effect

Thanks, I never thought of that. Might be worth a shot! It was just an idea that I had that I thought might add something a little different to my sons stock car. The actual letters are going to be fairly small anyway...Has anyone ever tried it? how does it hold up?

I read your post a while back about this and have been planning on giving it a go one of these days. Cool idea. Just goes to show that there are lots of little nuggets of knowledge out there floating around. 

I read your post a while back about this and have been planning on giving it a go one of these days. Cool idea. Just goes to show that there are lots of little nuggets of knowledge out there floating around. 

it's like all the buzz with printing now days - I of course love it but the old cut vinyl is still more durable and long lasting for many applications - there is always at least 3 ways to accomplish anything.

• Like 2

If winter ever ends up here I am going to try it myself.

If winter ever ends up here I am going to try it myself.

it's never going to end the way it is going - sooooo tired of it here too

I have seen worse...Yep we had a few snows,,, but Nov and Dec was mild,  I can't complain...It's winter...

your right carolyn - last year was worse but I think I am more tired of it this year . . . the cruise in may is keeping me going right now and then i won't need the break as bad . . .  come on along the more the merrier! 

No kidding another round on Sunday up here. Not sure what the totals for my house are but Portland has gotten 74" in last couple weeks, it's insane.

• Like 1