Sign in to follow this  
thredz

Hey guys! Just thought I would check in

I wish I could say I was back on the forum. But the way things are around my house, I wouldn't want to say anything time wise. My wife has had serious health problems this last year and she is still fighting them. Right now she is having her kidneys trying to shut down on top of everything else. My mom had 9 stents put in her the first of the year and my dad had quadruple bypass surgery the first of the year. I am probably on the verge of death, but I don't do doctors, so I really won't know until I reach the afterlife! I am still running the copam cp2500 and R2D2 with no hassles at all!!!! I have done some killer one color white vinyl cut transfers on black t-shirts lately for my hizznhearse web site. I have also been cutting some large decals for my ebay store. I still do most of my work at night, staying up until 4 a.m. because it's about the only time I can concentrate of graphics without interruptions or going to the dr. or a hospital.I've seen some of the designs posted on the forum and all I can say is X-O-LINT!!!! It is really great to see all the members on the forum now. I can remember when I first signed up,it was like talking to the air because there were no members. I have my Daughter running R2 now and she loves it! She was running a plot of Cap'n Jack Sparrow she worked up and the first star wars movie was on t.v. . It was like listening in stereo as I heard the t.v. and listened to R2 running. My daughter just laughs at me when I call the 721 R2. But she had never seen a star wars movie until tonight. She doesn't laugh now after hearing the real R2. She got a little upset because she didn't set the design up right for the plot and got a write port error half way through Johnny Depps face. I have seen the same look she had just a few years ago when I first started using my cutter. Poor old Johnny! But you can bet she will be working on it tomorrow to finish it out. She has a lot of drive, especially when it comes to having an 18 inch wide design of johnny depp she created hanging in her bedroom! She started college this year and is majoring in graphic design. She said when people ask for her portfolio,she was just going to give them the link to her ebay store. That should be a big seller for the mh721. The fact that it is so easy to run. She has had fewer problems than I when I first started trying to run R2. But then again, she has someone who can walk her right through the steps, which I never had. But I really think this forum is the greatest seller for the cutters! There is still no other cutter forum that offers the help and knowledge that is offered here on this forum.You guys are doing are great job! Even ol' Ken is shaping up to be quite the tech! JK!! Hope to be back later, but if not, Let's not say goodbye...  ... let's just say Au Gratin! Billy

Aloha e Billy -

I'm a newbie here, but have lurked around for while and I've seen your name come up in more than a threads. I know that you don't know me, or have probably even read any of the threads and posts that I have done (not that any of them were note worthy), but after reading your update, I just wanted wish you and your family well. It sounds like 2008 isn't starting off as great as it could be, but please keep the faith. It seems from your post that you probably have a lot more courage than you probably realize yourself. Know that many of the member here, even the newbies like me are keeping you in our thoughts.

-j.

Guest fivestar

Billy my friend, long time no see.  I am really sorry to hear all the negative stuff that is going on with your family's health.  It will all work out in the end.  I'm not a religous guy so I cannot say a prayer for you and your family but I am sure many others here will.

Man it is really good to hear from you, you taught me more then you will ever realize, stop by every once in a while and just say hi. 

Nice to see ya back around Billy, I've read alot of your posts, etc. Sorry to hear all the health problems with your family, i hope everyone gets better soon!

Hey Billy, good to see you make some time to stop by and check in and keep everyone updated on what's going on... I'm sorry to hear about your difficult times, I wish you and your family the best!  ;)

sorry to hear about all your hard times, not a good way to start out the year but when it comes to things like that no time is a good time. keep up the strenght and we will say a prayer for you and your family. good times will come again i am sure, so keep the faith and it was good to hear from you.

god bless and take care

lue anne

Billy Bob ........ good to hear from you my friend .....I knew of some proplems that you have had but didnt know about the Family ,,,,My thoughts and Prayers are with you and yours ,....

Glad to hear that your daughter is taking to this crazy life of ours ....Sounds like she enjoys it just like the rest of us ......and you as well ...

Drop me a line sometime

God Bless

Beardown

Hey by the way I think doctors rank myself  but (in the famous words of you) just my .02

Glad you were able to pop in and give us an update Billy. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, and I pray for the best.

Congrats for your daughter......I am certain she will fall in love with R2 in no time.    ;)

Stop by whenever you can, but life and family come first.

Take care,

Ken