Sign in to follow this  
mfatty500

Looking for this blade

I'm looking for this blade, that is packaged like this please. It is a Graphtec style 60* blade. My supplier will no longer carry this but I use a bunch of them because they work very well for me. Please don't try to steer me towards Clean Cut, as they don't work for me.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Mike 

post-7618-0-08879900-1420250551_thumb.jp

Clean cuts just don't work for me...

I am not referring to Clean Cut blades, as I don't use them either...  but what # of blade are you wanting? 

CB09U?  Or something different?

• Like 1

Above is for blue top...I cut about everyday and get about 9 months out of them....  FREE fast ship from Nevada

I tried those too, no luck, I'm cutting HTV Glitter, I don't know if they are to hard and break the tip really quick (same as CC)

I tried those too, no luck, I'm cutting HTV Glitter, I don't know if they are to hard and break the tip really quick (same as CC)

Ok,  I only cut sign vinyl and chrome..

It seems to me that getting them from China would be the ideal situation -- cheap, fast shipping, and they'll probably work like a charm in your machine for slicing & dicing through anything you want.  $9 delivered.  (5-pack)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-x-60-High-Quality-Blade-for-Graphtec-CB09-Plotter-Vinyl-Cutter-/140399159772

since they no longer will be carrying them will they tell you where they get them?

I'm working on that to Dakota, he told me he  wants to support only American companies, which I understand, so me being the smarta$$ that i am said, so your going out of business? He said no why do you say that, where does all that vinyl that I buy from you come from? Korea, China, France and so on....then he backpedaled Thanks for the suggestions