Sign in to follow this  
mmwilson

Import

Can you import from Signblazer to SCAL? I had to replace my MH refine 721 cutter but can not get it to communicate with signblazer.  In device manager it is showing up under other device and does not give a com#.  It will cut from SCAL but not signblazer not sure what to do. 

Hmmmmmmmm, you can reassign a Port (COM#)

In Device Manager, right-click the Ports item and choose Properties, then Port Settings, then Advanced, and there is a drop-down available to change the COM.

Set it between 1-5.

See this screen shot of Device Manager list ---- you don't have an item for PORTS?

post-21408-0-77005200-1418481316_thumb.j

Can you import from Signblazer to SCAL? I had to replace my MH refine 721 cutter but can not get it to communicate with signblazer.  In device manager it is showing up under other device and does not give a com#.  It will cut from SCAL but not signblazer not sure what to do. 

OK, let's move away from the Ports thing, since troubleshooting Windows Device Manager is causing some difficulty, and the question was How to Import, not how to assign Ports!

When viewing your workspace in Signblazer, Select All objects, and then choose EXPORT (file menu) which allows you to produce an .eps vector file.

That file should IMPORT within Scalpro.

NOTE:  If there are texts/fonts, just retype them, since an .eps vector of text is usually not clean.

OK, let's move away from the Ports thing, since troubleshooting Windows Device Manager is causing some difficulty, and the question was How to Import, not how to assign Ports!

Yes, but you were the one who brought up the "ports thing" in the first place!