Sign in to follow this  
Go-C Graphics

Too Soon??????

Just came in from working today and saw on the evening news where the military is starting a 30 person quick response strike team to help fight ebola the team must be ready to deploy within 72 hours at all times.

That is a Ebola Response Team that is real.

• Like 1

This was just a joke between me and some guys at work. We were cracking up at the thought of me making this decal, putting it on my car and parking it in the front parking lot.   

We were betting how long it would take me to get in trouble with administration and how long it take me to get on the news.

Mind you I work in an area of the country they call "God's waiting room!"   

You have to have a sense of humor when you work in a hospital.  Blood, guts, death.   It all becomes a fact of life.   

Guess who has to be one of the first people to handle a possible ebola patient at my facility?    ------->>  ME!!!!!

As a hospital employee and a member of the hazmat team I'm on the front line.  

You don't have to tell me how serious it is.  

Honestly thou, as a contact precaution virus, I'm not too worried about it.   There are far worst things to be scared of. 

Was thinking Arkansas or Mississippi myself but I know a few that resemble that here

Somehow i knew Mississippi was gonna come into the hillbilly theme. !!!!!! I have all my teeth and only carry a gun when hunting. Well, maybe not true on the last statement cuz i do have my permit. !!!! BUT unless you provoked me i only shoot squirrel and deer. 

• Like 1

I did say or Arkansas. I don't leave my house without a gun and to be fair my teeth have been bad for 20 years. Crap how'd my picture get on the web.