Got a chance to setup at our local night market. It's not your average swap meet, they are trying to draw people in to help revitalize a once "bad" area. https://www.facebook.com/NoliCDC/photos_stream

We donated lighting and labor to illuminate their main sign earlier this year, but this would be our first chance to actually set up. They waited until today to let me know, and of course it's this Friday...

What would be some good choices in the vinyl department to make/sell? Lack of power means nothing can be made on site.(it's on a city street) Our lighting will be main focus.

Thinking fall- halloween themes but not sure what would sell. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

If you've got fall colors in stock (orange, red, yellow, green), then MyVinylDesigner.com has a great selection of Fall & Halloween designs and you can get 25% off your order with checkout code "fall".

There is also a lot of good Halloween clip art on these forums if you do a little searching.

Is there any sort of logo or phrase that goes along with the revitalization project that you can capitalize on?  Maybe that Northside Pride design on their Facebook photos?  Make sure it's not copyrighted/trademarked before you do anything with it, and if they "own" it, see if they'll enter a profit sharing agreement where you give them a percentage of all sales?

Make sure you have business cards and or brochures to hand out.  I've also recently started printing the small labels from Avery (60 per page?) with my business name, URL and phone number and then sticking that on the back side of the backing paper, or on the back of the buttons I sell, so even if they lose your business card, they still have something to refer back to.

• Like 3

If you've got fall colors in stock (orange, red, yellow, green), then MyVinylDesigner.com has a great selection of Fall & Halloween designs and you can get 25% off your order with checkout code "fall".

There is also a lot of good Halloween clip art on these forums if you do a little searching.

Is there any sort of logo or phrase that goes along with the revitalization project that you can capitalize on?  Maybe that Northside Pride design on their Facebook photos?  Make sure it's not copyrighted/trademarked before you do anything with it, and if they "own" it, see if they'll enter a profit sharing agreement where you give them a percentage of all sales?

Make sure you have business cards and or brochures to hand out.  I've also recently started printing the small labels from Avery (60 per page?) with my business name, URL and phone number and then sticking that on the back side of the backing paper, or on the back of the buttons I sell, so even if they lose your business card, they still have something to refer back to.

Yes, got some stuff from MVD already and have plenty of fall colors on hand and a local SW if more is needed.

They seem to change the design for each one they have and waiting to hear back about using their art. They work on donations so a percentage of anything sold with their art isn't a problem.

Nice idea about the labels, thanks.

How about some glow in the dark vinyl? They can use your lights to power them up, then walk around advertising for you for free.

How about some glow in the dark vinyl? They can use your lights to power them up, then walk around advertising for you for free.

Thought about that earlier but doubt I can get some by tomorrow. Fluorescent green and orange are UV reactive and have those along with some Siser HTV and 30 shirts or so.

Found some at https://www.heattransferwarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=407{13}60{12}55{14}633{6}1{10}1

Anyone use that brand before?

If they're ok with you using the Northside Pride design (below), those would be super simple to knock out, you could make a stack of those for a couple of bucks each and put a label on the back with your business information and do well.   

post-24492-0-59671500-1412205059_thumb.p

• Like 1

Thanks, hope they get back to me about using stuff soon.  Here are a couple shirt designs I just did. Zombies are under Blacklight LED's.

post-87856-0-96760200-1412206945_thumb.j

post-87856-0-38457500-1412206965_thumb.j

If they're ok with you using the Northside Pride design (below), those would be super simple to knock out, you could make a stack of those for a couple of bucks each and put a label on the back with your business information and do well.   

attachicon.gif10406639_658924607489209_3344443803227061753_n.png

ok what font is that I like that.

You probably already thought of this but you might want to carve a few pumpkins and light them with your various colored led's. They would look pretty cool at an evening booth. (I still need to hit you up for some of those) :thumbsup:

• Like 2