Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Acid Zebra = Psychodelic Shirt

I know this will not be one of your favorites or anything. I'm not even expecting to receive good feedback, but I posted it anyways.

I think this is one of the most (if not the most) crazy, psychodelic, misunderstood t shirt design/color combination.

I call it Acid Zebra.

zebra1su8.jpg

zebra2rz2.jpg

It is just a Zebra drpping bombs and guns, "x" pills and stars. Crazy enough huh?

As you can see, the purpose of this shirt is to draw people's attention and make the user stand out of the crowd. A curious fact about it is that I cant stare at it for more than 30 seconds because it will blur my sight, it creates a cool effect to the observer, almost as being drunk or high.

And NO, I was not high or anything like that when I created it, in fact, I have never had any illegal drugs. It is just a product of a great imagination and a desire to be different and cause an impact.

I might add my url to the back of it and wear it to a night club and get some promo out of it.

I think it eneded out very interesting.

Joe

Like, Man, I saw that one time - I thought it was a dream, but no man it was real.

That is too cool!!!!

I would love to have the eps with the authorization to use it.

WOW Joe, that sure can play with ones eyes!!  ;D  That shirt will definitely get noticed....I close my eyes and I still see pink stripes...lol.  I like it though...you are very creative.  Good work and I have to admit I would have never thought to use those 2 colors together, but hey it works.

Jenny

Hey

Thank you all! I really wasnt expecting those comments. I know it is different.

I like it though, not sure if Im going to wear it or not, but I will let you know.

JC

Guest Terry

Cool, put some shackles on the Zebras legs. ;D and some syringe needles. ;D

Lol!

At least a pierced nose!

Nice job Joe!

Guest Terry

Lol!

At least a pierced nose!

Nice job Joe!

Yes, the nose, hang a Maltese cross from it.LOL

Guest Terry

Ok as long as we are having fun with this I think I got it.... We put a leash on the Zebra, with a druggie walking him, the Zebra has back packs on - like on a Mule, and all the paraphernalia is dropping out of the back packs. LOL oh he is at the corner of haight and asbury California looking for the clinic. ;D

Ok as long as we are having fun with this I think I got it.... We put a leash on the Zebra, with a druggie walking him, the Zebra has back packs on - like on a Mule, and all the paraphernalia is dropping out of the back packs. LOL oh he is at the corner of haight and asbury California looking for the clinic. ;D

Well let me explain how this design evolved.

Originally the Zebra was going to be in the bottom of the shirts upside down (with the legs up) and there was going to be a War Airplane (were the zebra is now located) dropping bombs to the Zebra, but then it ocurred to me that the  Zebra itself was the airplane and I originally had the Zebra dropping only bombs, but then I thought dropping guns, pills and stars would make it cooler.

I might do the original concept one of these days.

Thanx for your feedback

JC

And you swear you weren't on drugs when you came up with the idea .... RIGHT! 

j/k -- very cool idea and shirt!!!!

LOL

Im sure about that. I dont think that would help me in the design process. Take for example, when I have a few beers I dont thing about designs, All I can think of then is KARAOKE  ;D.

Lol!

At least a pierced nose!

Nice job Joe!

A pierced nose would come great to the design. I will try that.

Thanx

WOW that's great.  You are right, I can't look at it too long or my eye start jumping.  Neat design.

Different is good these days, Heck you see the huge pants these kids are wearing. Looks like they droped a load in their pants.

Thay looks great!

I wore it!

justas08yz1.jpg

Thats me and my brother in the "Justas 08" which is kinda like a spring break.

JC