Sign in to follow this  
BAM

I'm New Here, and Would Like Vinyl Related Info Please (:

Hello, I'm excited to be a part of this forum, I think it will turn out to be very helpful.

My boyfriend and I recently bought this awesome US vinyl cutter, and we're so excited to get going with our business(:

Where are the best places to buy good quality vinyl online, and for the best prices ?
Any tips, suggestions, or ideas on anything vinyl related ? Like, what are the best brands, do you have any warnings about websites to avoid that are scamming, or just over priced compared to other places? etc. 

Hello and welcome. There is almost anything you could ever need to know about vinyl cutting in this forum every thing from blade adjustment to how to vector a jpeg. As far as vinyl goes just get a good brand and like most every thing the better the more costly most people use oracal 651 for decorative decals which is a calandered vinyl for cars and signs i recomend at least oracal 751 or better which is a cast or premium vinyl. There are many brands such as avery, 3m, fdc and so on but i belive most on the forum uses oracal. For buying vinyl and supplies Us Cutter is hard to beat on price and shipping cost.

Good luck abd start reading and learning.