101LEDs

Blue Reflective plate frame

I figured since it's been a little over 2 weeks since my first cut it was time to try something new. Here is the result, not perfect but not horrible for playing around. Cheap frame, Avery Reflective Blue, Virgo 01 Font

post-87856-0-36469500-1408352255_thumb.j

• Like 1

Looks great. Only thing I see wrong is the 2 stripes are a way for cops to recognize other cops. really not wrong but something to look into for your area. Just to be safe.

Interesting, I've never heard of that.

Great job

Looks great. Only thing I see wrong is the 2 stripes are a way for cops to recognize other cops. really not wrong but something to look into for your area. Just to be safe.

Interesting, I've never heard of that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=police+blue+stripe&client=firefox-a&hs=o73&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=q__xU62FG8rlsATw_YCwBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1536&bih=733

• Like 1

Ya, It's "The Thin Blue Line".  It replaced the "P" that they use to put in the middle of the license plate to recognize other cops.

I will just replace them with another reflective color to be safe. I'm liking the reflectives, looks like there are alot of uses for them. Thanks

I will just replace them with another reflective color to be safe. I'm liking the reflectives, looks like there are alot of uses for them. Thanks

Don't replace it..........

It's not a law or anything. Seeing as the rest of it is in the same blue, I'd leave it. 

• Like 1

yeah was not ment for you to replace. Just a FYI .

It's not a big deal, I may just change the shape a bit and keep the blue. It's just a practice piece, picked up 5 of the frames for $0.80. Wish I could find them in yellow.

Thin blue line is different than just a blue line. I used to be a cop btw sorry. Thin blue line has a black box above and below it. It means sometimes there's justice and sometimes there's just us. In other words, when justice doesn't take care of the bad guys, we still have our brothers. Attached some I did for my old department.

post-80805-0-89777900-1408456754_thumb.j

• Like 1