Sign in to follow this  
MokiDesigns

I've been hopping busy.

Another creation from MokiDesigns. Our county fair is just around the corner and many of the 4-H clubs have been ordering t-shirts. This job we 100% donated to a small group so they too could represent their project at the fair. we added a small company logo to the bottom of the t-shirts. Easily hidden if the tee is tucked in.

post-87276-0-13613500-1407954283_thumb.j

post-87276-0-21848900-1407954335_thumb.j

• Like 2

Looks good, the only thing I see is your logo doesn't say who you are. If some one doesn't know who MD is then you aren't really advertising your business.

might try to create a text logo with your company name spelled out and a phone number or web address. you need to promote  your business better to get repeat work.

The Company's phone number and web address don't belong in the Company Logo.

• Like 3

well i think the real problem is that the company logo is just 2 letters in a circle.. definitely not descriptive enough if it's not accompanied by the text 'Moki Designs'..  At first, I thought MD was for Maryland because I hadn't looked at your username

• Like 1

Agreed... the text, " MokiDesigns" would indeed make it more descriptive.

We don't likely know what these represent either...

post-43059-0-32804400-1407975469_thumb.p

Medical Dispatch? Manual Dexterity? Maybe Dakota  (knows?)

• Like 1

Great feedback guys. Yes, the MD is not enough. My marketing campaign is  a lot more than just the MD logo, but for the simple reason to get our brand on a garment that we are donating, we went with just the logo. If we were giving a discount to a customer, or sponsoring a team/event, you bet I would use our logo that has our name right under it. In the large scheme, the logo will become identifiable by just the MD and oval alone as it already has around here in my community. For now and in most cases, it is backed up by the name under it. :)

post-87276-0-19183600-1408000319_thumb.j

James, If you are donating the shirts then that is all the more reason to get your information on the product, even if it is a small logo. that way people that have one of these shirts, will know where to get shirts when they need them for some other event. always make sure to get your name or phone number or web address on an item, you never know where that item will end up and who might need your services.

Agreed... the text, " MokiDesigns" would indeed make it more descriptive.

We don't likely know what these represent either...

attachicon.gifMDlogos.png

Medical Dispatch? Manual Dexterity? Maybe Dakota  (knows?)

Mountain Dew

• Like 1