mr300s

Wounded Warrior in Action Hats

I had these hats laying around I never really got into hats too much.  These are nice hats but six panel which I found out weren't that great with vinyl because of the seam.

I am going on a alligator hunt on a air boat sponsored by the Wounded Warriors Foundation the end of the Month , so I figured I would make everyone a hat.

I am guessing they will like them especially since they are free...

post-2057-0-77452500-1407806457_thumb.jp

• Like 8

Nice looking hats there 300's.  Good luck on the Gator Hunt! Last time I ate me some Gator was in 1977 while I was in my A School while in the Navy in your fair state.  :rolleyes:   As I recall about 20 of us  went out to a fellow sailors grandmaws place and after that about 200 people showed up someone brought a couple Gators and next thing ya know The BBQ was on and so were the drinks and other stuff as I recall. :blink:  I don't remember to much more after that but I do remember the Gator tasted like chicken.  :lol:

Good job working your design around the front seam!

Dollar Tree carries cheap 6 panel hats in solid, boring colors, but I buy them up a few at a time to use as display models.  As long as you plan ahead and work around the seam like mr300s did, they're not bad to work with.

I also use the cheap D.T. hats for when I want a hat for a one day event and don't plan to wear it ever again - no point wasting a $4 hat...

GC I know people have offered to donate products or $$ to WW and received cease and desist orders because of the industry they were in. MR300S is with the good guys

Ok cool..two diff organizations then.

I strongly supported WW until the whole thing came out that they were anti-gun.

• Like 2

Ok cool..two diff organizations then. I strongly supported WW until the whole thing came out that they were anti-gun.

I am with you there

Some more cool stuff a heart shaped dog tag, regular dog tag and a lapel pin I just finished  ....

post-2057-0-14076500-1407876282_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-73449900-1407876307_thumb.jp

Haven't sold any LOL  , but I sure gave a lot away,   these are two sided, I put the same image on both sides