cd1k

Question in bulk order of vinyl

Hook the cutter up serial or get a keyspan adapter to help with the incomplete cuts. I have a LP2 that I was using right up to the point of getting a graphtec.

• Like 1

not worried about making profit right this minute....

this money isn't out of my pocket so it isn't any loss...

I'm not looking for a quick $$$...

I mean no disrespect but you're asking about a bulk discount to save a couple bucks on a large order but in reality you could cut that order in half (or more) and use that money for things that will yield a much bigger gain than having a color on hand would...like marketing yourself or getting your business set up with tax I'd etc

I get the idea that you feel like you need to have every color available just in case but in reality you don't.

Sell yourself, sell the job, collect the money up front, order the material you don't have on hand, make a customer happy. If you give your customers the impression you're 3-5 days out due to the workload I think that looks better than having no jobs in the pipe.

Just my .02

• Like 3

Us cutter lp 2. Only problem I've had with the plotter is that it drops the project on bigger cuts. Guessing it's the low memory in the machine.

If you have the bankroll to buy a whole mess of full length vinyl I would upgrade your cutter instead. The cutter will pay you back.  

• Like 4

If you have the bankroll to buy a whole mess of full length vinyl I would upgrade your cutter instead. The cutter will pay you back.  

this is what I was thinking . thats why I asked what cutter he had.