Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Etched Glass

Well I finally did It I decided to go for more than wine glasses and beer mugs. I got into etching the glass in picture frames, I picked up a cheapie at Walmart to just try and I think it came out ok. I did this one for my brother he loves Marilyn Monroe.

post-35756-0-55369700-1404847098_thumb.j

• Like 4

How much would someone charge to do a 8X10 like this? I showed some people and they are interested in me etching things for them

I haven't done a flat image like this, most of my etching has been beer mugs and wine bottles, but I can easily get $8 - $10* each depending on difficulty.

*I use Dollar Tree beer mugs and make the customer buy the wine or champagne as I'm not licensed to sell alcohol, so I have little cost involved.

I was thinking 15.00 for something like this not sure though. I got about the same price for the wine glasses and beer mugs. I never etched a wine bottle great now I want to.

Its too addicting. I have people wanting me to do things now how funny things change when you post a pic of facebook lol

• Like 2

Hatter don't sell yourself cheap. I get around 40.00 without the base or frame. Figure your time that you have in it. Probably at least two hours.

Bob

• Like 1