Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Just a lil venting .

LIfe is getting more stressful by the day. Already today I ended up dealing with finance for dad since he is still in rehab, they are keeping him until th next hip replacement. People calling about other issues for my parents And then dad calls asking if I got this done and that done, and ughhhhhhhhh. Good Grief when does this stop, And I'm trying to make the website a little nicer I still have the faqs page to do and I'm loosing it. The only thing that keeps me sane is working on this stuff. On top of all that somehow I lost a roll of Oracal Chrome vinyl.

• Like 1

sounds like you have one heavy load to deal with right now. when those moments hit i research something i'm interested in or look up new ways to do something. it sparks my brain and puts me in a positive mood. good luck finding your vinyl. 

• Like 2

Sometimes it does a body good to just vent a little. I also recommend either a good workout or even a mild peaceful walk in the park to put your mind back in a good place. There is a lot of truth to positive mental imaging and sometimes we get in a rut and need a change of pace or scenery to shake off the dirt of the day. 

• Like 5

Vent all you need to!  Some us understand the stress you are under.  My dad is 93 and is in better health than I am.  He even ran a 3 mile race last year.  After a half bottle of Crown Royal and a massive hangover afterwards,  we have been caring for him for months.  It must be the longest hangover in history!!!  We cared for his wife with Parkinsons for 5 years before she passed.  YES, they do become more demanding - less appreciative - and leaves you feeling totally drained of energy and a life of your own.  All you can do is find a little joy in what you do and keep on keeping on. 

I am a lady pumper in the oil field working 12 hour days then coming home to help with daddy.  Thank God for a supportive man in my life who helps with him.  My Roland Cutter and learning vinyl is a life saver!!!  You guys are my contact to the outside world.  I should make this website my homepage since I am here so much.  LOLOLOL

See.....It helps to vent!!!

Suzanne

• Like 2

Hang in there Hatter!  This too, shall pass.

Cal

Well everyone I appreciate all the help I cleared my mind with a little video gaming, went outside till it started to rain, Did some sublimation samples finally got some more done yeah me, took photos for the website. Tried Etching glass using a bottle of air from the craft store didn't work, and I was stupid and removed the stencil so I screwed up a beer mug. Other than that I'm doing great. Until later when it all comes down on me.

• Like 1

I know the good lord, his son, and my mom with other relatives are looking down. And only gives you as much as you can take. Its getting close to the point where that point breaks.

• Like 1

when you get those blues just a little behind you and your feel the slightest bit of strength let pat cheer ya on - Love pat and always brings me back up!

• Like 1

you can make it - you have the best support team in the world here!!

Yes I do, I personally didn't think I would be hit so hard with emotion and all the responsibilities that my brother should be taking care of.

sometimes we are tested in ways to show us we can do what we never thought we could - it makes us stronger afterward!   I have no idea what a country kid was doing working in a prison in 1985 and almost quit many times - in the end the experience made me much stronger and wiser.   I had a capt that was almost the end of me and when the song "fighter" came out I actually began to understand and appreciate the prick . .   (oops)   he made me do things I never thought I could and today I am greatful (still don't appreciate his tactics though!)

After all that you put me through,
You think I'd despise you,
But in the end I wanna thank you,
'Cause you've made me that much stronger

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you
But uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know
Just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it

[Chorus:]
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter

you will look back and be amazed at how you were able to handle this and continue forward - you can do it Martin!

Compared to what I normally listen the beach boys are the Happier music I listen to lol. And yup we all do have our favorites, Seriously should check on the main music I listen to . The Unguided, Hollywood Undead. Kiss, Papa Roach, Megadeth, things like that.

Ok Kiss is ok . . . last time we saw them they toured with motley crue 2 years ago - this year in Nov I believe stacey booked the crue goodbye tour with alice cooper - should be good.   Kiss really made a good decision to hang up the touring - they was getting stale - love the songs but act was old like the group