Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

My apology.

I want to apologize for any comments that may seem like I'm upset or, even mad. I know I have been shorter than usual and less friendly and I don't know why. I appreciate all of you who might understand and not take anything I say in a negative way.

• Like 1

We all have those times!  You do a great job helping all us newbies out.  Thanks

You are nicer on your off days than I am on many of my good days. Don't be hard on yourself.

• Like 4

I didn't notice, I agree with Jaybird. We all have bad days

Bob

Aww damn. Did I miss something? That's it's I'm never getting drug to Busch Gardens again!

I want to apologize for any comments that may seem like I'm upset or, even mad. I know I have been shorter than usual and less friendly and I don't know why. I appreciate all of you who might understand and not take anything I say in a negative way.

You've had a LOT going on lately.   I personally am glad you're still around.

Realizing you haven't been yourself lately is a good step in bringing you back to who you know you really are.  

Take your time.  We're here is you need to vent.  

• Like 1

Wraps, your right I have been through a lot lately, I believe its taking its toll on me specially mentally, I don't sleep good, I don't eat what I should, I'm always about the business 24/7 just to get my mind off of so much life issues. However no matter how hard I try those issues come back and usually stronger than before. I can get deep into the business and memories pop up make me stop and I will admit it I'm a guy who breaks down and cry. I then get upset and I know I sort of let it show in my posts. I even have friends who say they are surprised I haven't started drinking.

Wraps, your right I have been through a lot lately, I believe its taking its toll on me specially mentally, I don't sleep good, I don't eat what I should, I'm always about the business 24/7 just to get my mind off of so much life issues. However no matter how hard I try those issues come back and usually stronger than before. I can get deep into the business and memories pop up make me stop and I will admit it I'm a guy who breaks down and cry. I then get upset and I know I sort of let it show in my posts. I even have friends who say they are surprised I haven't started drinking.

Please don't start drinking......... That won't solve anything.   

Take your time.  Keeping yourself occupied is good but work on getting out.  Hang out with some good friend who you can talk to. 

Cry your eyes out and never be ashamed of it.  

Just try to take care of your self.  It'll help.  

I have a few years on you and have been through some of the same things you have been through and probably more. I know exactly what you are going through. Good and bad thoughts are colliding in your head and the battle won't stop. Go seek some help by talking with a professional person. Contact your Cleargy, Doctor, or Psycholgist. Every state has free help also.They can help you get through these bad times. Do not consider yourself weak by asking for help. PM or call me if you want to talk. Your friend, Arty

I too have been there. Last month my dad passed away and I still have really bad days. Like some of the others said, good friends understand and will help you through. Wishing you the best and we're here !!