Dakotagrafx

not a happy camper

How do you know your eyesight isn't what it used to be - My mother was out around town and called to tell me some stations around town have raised the gas prices over .20 and some haven't yet - so I fill up the beetle and come back for the truck and mower cans - after taking cans to the barn for the mower I notice a "rock" by a trench I made a month ago and figured it had worked it's way back up so I bend over to pick it up to throw it out of the grass . . . and it squishes . . .Brinkley just gives me this Labrador grin like saying "yup that was mine".

• Like 6

In all seriousness I hoped you washed your hands real well.  I had a friend who witnessed a dog poop in his yard while being walked and his owner didn't pick it up before walking away.  My fiend picked it up and threw it at him.  He had a cut on his had and didn't wash well enough and ended up with a staph infection.

Lol nice.

And I dont see the point in stocking up on gas just cuz it went up 20cents.

Here in MN u cant store gas cuz it goes bad after 2 months or so thanks to the ethanol crap in it.

Best laugh I had all month!!! It's a bitch getting older, isn't it Scotty.

• Like 1

Lol nice. And I dont see the point in stocking up on gas just cuz it went up 20cents. Here in MN u cant store gas cuz it goes bad after 2 months or so thanks to the ethanol crap in it.

just fill'in what needed fill'in at the moment - wife has to fill up every other day now that her job got eliminated locally so it adds up quickly

Arty - I always have said if you can bring a smile to someones face it is worth the humiliation . . . 

• Like 1