gcextreme

Heat settings for different stuff...

Ok i ordered some can koozies off jiffyshirts.com and i dont know where to start for a heat setting...i also ordered some of those cheap tote bags too...

I have a bike show coming up, and my group wants me to do 30 can koozies with our bike group logo on them to sell at the show.

Try looking at this should help but its always a trial and error.  Once you like the results of something jot it down as to time etc.

http://acp.com/index.htm

Click on support then on heat transfer information then on what you are pressing.  These folks are three minutes from me and great to deal with if you ever need anything...

Oh sorry I thought I saw sublimate LOL ( I'll blame SeeJay he threw me off )  I would just use heat vinyl I have done a lot of them in the past.  320 degree for 20 seconds

This one I just used a reg heat transfer and it came out great on a jiffy bag

Camo one done with heat vinyl

post-2057-0-94066600-1396583741_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-29521300-1396584469_thumb.jp

Bags are cotton so regular Htv temps should be fine . . . Kookier not sure

• Like 1

Ok so my first attemp at this can koozie..

Did it at about 250* for 15 secs.

1509723_10152066012046700_673575796_n.jp

How much would u sell these for...the blanks are 92cents from Jiffyshirts...and may do them double sided..

• Like 1

You should be happy with that looks good

You should be happy with that looks good

Thanks..i had to clean up the vector file after this..i saw a few things i needed to fix and make simpler.

Thanks..i had to clean up the vector file after this..i saw a few things i needed to fix and make simpler.

Yeah that always helps I do the same thing easier is always better

SS Activewear has coolers for .60. Throw a couple in every order. I generally buy them 1000 plus at a time, They are less then .30 at that rate different vendors. I screen a lot of them in the summer and generally get a buck a piece for them. 

• Like 2

My chapter wants me to do like 30 of these...they are going to pay me for them and right them off as a Bike Show expense. So i think i can get at least $2 each, so $60 for 30....

• Like 1