Sign in to follow this  
3barefoot

Has to be a way??? I know there is

I know there is a way to center your whole image/words in SCAP. I just can't find it. I'm doing a business decal for a back glass..

Business name

address

phone #

Was wanting it all centered before I cut.. I'm sick of counting letters and squares... There has to be a easier way..... Any help?

I know there is a way to center your whole image/words in SCAP. I just can't find it. I'm doing a business decal for a back glass..

Business name

address

phone #

Was wanting it all centered before I cut.. I'm sick of counting letters and squares... There has to be a easier way..... Any help?

post-36874-0-47176700-1396187540_thumb.j

circled in red centers to page horizontal and vertical if moving an entire image to center make sure to group em or it will pile on top of each other. to center text vertical, say 3 lines like you want just select em all and hit the correct button I circled, and bam done

Wish I knew how to do a video from my screen, be easier to see me do then follow my ramblings, hope it helps tho LOL

Wish I knew how to do a video from my screen, be easier to see me do then follow my ramblings, hope it helps tho LOL

I downloaded CamStudio-Recorder, Someone was asking a question the other day so i downloaded it and it was easy to use to record a video!

I donated a $1 thru paypal for the download tho.. but it is Open Source :)

I recorded this with it

• Like 1

oh, i wanna try that. Not that i need it but it is cool. I am usually asking for directions, not experienced enough to give. Although, i do find i know some things new people ask. I am learning and it is so fun.

• Like 1