SeeJaysPlace

Plastisol Heat Transfer

Does anyone here do this?

My daughter's is in Kindergarten and her graduation is in June... and i wanted to bring my screen printing press to her school and have all the kids help make there own shirts! kinda like a show and tell! and teach them how it's done!  But they want it 2 sided there school logo on the front and all the kids signing there names on the back.. So i thought i could show them with there names on the back but i would like to buy some

Transfers for the front of the shirt  I would need about 45-48 of them 2 or 3 color

this eagle is on the front

post-16863-0-35462900-1395610942_thumb.j

Have you bugged Mopar to see if he's added them to his lineup yet?

I have all the goodies for them just have not had the time to set up and test them yet. soon hopefully I will have a few moments to get them done

I thought you had mentioned getting setup with them. Believe me I understand the time constraints.

MoPar, Let me know if you get it setup, When i come up to your shop i might be able to do it and learn.. :)

Is my other order done yet.. hehe

Seeing as i just purchased my heat press and received it yesterday Im also interested in finding someone that can send me heat transfers. 

• Like 1

Mopar seems to be on the go every second of the day whenever I have to bug him. I had to have an oversize print burned on a screen and he had it out same day for overnight air. Had to do this twice in the last week due to customer changes and he came through both times. If Shawn does start doing transfers I be bugging him about that too. 

• Like 1

Im thinking i should buy a sublimation printer that they sell on UScutter. Is it really worth it?

Im thinking i should buy a sublimation printer that they sell on UScutter. Is it really worth it?

<3 my Ricoh!!! i wish i could of got the bigger one!

<3 my Ricoh!!! i wish i could of got the bigger one!

well that answers my question as to what machine I'm gonna invest in next!! 

I have all the goodies for them just have not had the time to set up and test them yet. soon hopefully I will have a few moments to get them done

Maybe on Monday we can give it a TRY! :)

I'm thinking about getting the supplies to try it myself..

Its only $25 to buy the stuff to try it!

I'm just worried about curing the transfer correct 

Does anyone here do this?

My daughter's is in Kindergarten and her graduation is in June... and i wanted to bring my screen printing press to her school and have all the kids help make there own shirts! kinda like a show and tell! and teach them how it's done!  But they want it 2 sided there school logo on the front and all the kids signing there names on the back.. So i thought i could show them with there names on the back but i would like to buy some

Transfers for the front of the shirt  I would need about 45-48 of them 2 or 3 color

this eagle is on the front

unless you do that on a white or black shirt that's a 4 color job. most places have a design setup fee and a min transfer order.