OWJones

Redneck Poem

I just rechecked and Fords are in the lead. My favorite color : Ford blue 

• Like 1

I just rechecked and Fords are in the lead. My favorite color : Ford blue 

my choice has always been white. I know I am a simple man

White and black just get dirty too fast. My current minivan is black or is it green? With all the pollen it's hard to tell.

• Like 1

Pretty cool brother! Showed the Wife and she said something like YOU GUYS THATS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT! :lol:  Gee ya think!

• Like 1

I'm sure she knows that not ALL we think about! He he he!

I drive an 06 F-150 at work (company owned) and even though I claim to be a chevy guy the F-150 has been a nice rig. Before that I had a 06 F-250 powerstroke but I traded it down to one of the crew foremen because I didn't need that big of a truck and it would be better for them. That thing was pretty impressive for pulling power once the turbo spooled up. 

One of my best friends has the little V-6 ecoboost F-150's that he absolutely raves about. I told him I liked the look of the Raptor and he just said "They don't come with the V6 ecoboost  engine option so I'll never get one after having this thing". 

(I currently have an 04 Chevy Suburban that I dearly love and then of course the 96 Landcruiser I bought last fall and a honda accord that my kids drive.)

My husband has a 1999 Diesel Ford F350 with 475,000 miles and still pulls a 37' fifth wheel with ease. Bought it brand new. I have an F150 with 207,000. Hope it keeps going forever. I still love it. Also owned a '67 Mustang and a '91 Mustang.

• Like 4

Pretty cool brother! Showed the Wife and she said something like YOU GUYS THATS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT! :lol:  Gee ya think!

I may be old but that is not the only thing I think about by a long shot....not trucks anyway

• Like 2