Sign in to follow this  
mabscotthandyman

Copam

Anyone thinking about a cheap cutter US Cutter has the copam $100.00 off starting at only $649.00 that would be a great alternative to the value cutters at that price.

had one and it cut great - was the first cutter that was a real improvement over the value cutters

• Like 1

Definitely  better than the MH. I have a Mh-871 and a Copam CP-4500. Seems to be quite reliable and better built. That said, it's still a stepper motor machine. Keep an eye on the Titan2 review going on. Seems to be a pretty good machine. Knowing what I know now I'd put my money in a Graphtec.

its all steps up sluggo - as far as steppers the copam has  much smaller step = thus more accurate - not servo accurate but pretty darn good.   the titan2 is a step up from that and the graphtec in my opinion is the top of the heap

• Like 1

The Copam is most certainly more accurate and for the moment is filling my needs. It will likely remain my go to machine for large stuff. Although it's quieter then the MH, it's still quite loud. The noise reduction is what I look forward to most in my next machine.

When I went from the LP1 and LP2 to a Graphtec I had to check to make sure it was actually working. Almost zero noise.