slidegood

Random Cuts

Please be patient as Im very new at this. I have looked everywhere I could think of but cant find an answer. I am trying to print some vinyls on a CT630 with Signcut and everything cuts fine, but at the very end is cuts two random lines and ruins the decal. I cannot find any leads or info anywhere. I was able to isolate the two lines in this pic so you can see. They are only showing up in Signcut and nowhere else. So basically it prints my whole decal perfectly then cuts over it with what you see in the picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated.post-85517-0-69170700-1394730610_thumb.p

Hi

Seems like you are having some communication problems.  Is it doing this with everything you try to cut?

If you like I can start a support request for you and get one of our tech's to help you?

No its only happening with this file. Having trouble uploading. Either (This file was too big to upload) or (BildstrHelp.sc

You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file) Sorry not sure what type you are looking for? Thanks for the help so far.

There's obviously something wrong with the file you are having trouble with.

What is the file format? The extention on the end of the file name? *****(dot) WHAT?

Perhaps you can open the file in another program like Inkscape or Illustrator or Corel and repair it?

You mentioned that the problem was only visible in SignCut... what others did you check it in?

One thing seems sure... your file is broken.

Ill try it out in Inkscape and see what I can do. Otherwise what type of file will the forum let me upload. Was trying to upload the .eps then tried the .sc signcut one. Wouldnt let me do either.