Sign in to follow this  
HDN

Enjoying Tee Shirts

As some of you know I own a gun shop as well...... My second tee shirt is a hit and orders are coming in... 

I also get to tell the Governor of NY we have had enough

Top is lime green Bottom is white... 

David

post-38510-0-59382700-1394404637_thumb.j

• Like 2

Unfortunately unless you live in the city state government usually doesn't care what you have to say. Beautiful state, crappy politicians. 

Since when does it make a difference where you live? It's my understanding that the politians are ignoring us all, equally.

If you guys liked that you will love this. I got over 16 thousand unique views on FB letters of support from about 12 different countries. and only a few die hard hate mails. Had a few people drive two hours to have picture taken with sign. 

post-38510-0-73049700-1394496534_thumb.j

• Like 3

Cuomo almost put me out of business.. I was not in a very good mood that week

Since when does it make a difference where you live? It's my understanding that the politians are ignoring us all, equally.

From the 28 years I lived in upstate NY the 1 thing I noticed is all of the politicians catered to the wants of NYC, not the other 99% of the state. They may have screwed everybody but upstaters tend to get it worse. HDN how could they run you under? They're running ads down here all day long trying to bring businesses into tax free zones just to help all the locals out lol.

• Like 1

With the passage of the Safe Act in NY it removed about 40 - 60 % of what I was selling from my shelves. Shortages added to the rest of the problems. I had a few things in the works for 2013 that were going to be phased in. I spent  a year rebuilding a business and learning new things. That in part is how I found my way here. I think you are going to see a change in upstate soon

David

From the 28 years I lived in upstate NY the 1 thing I noticed is all of the politicians catered to the wants of NYC, not the other 99% of the state. They may have screwed everybody but upstaters tend to get it worse. HDN how could they run you under? They're running ads down here all day long trying to bring businesses into tax free zones just to help all the locals out lol.

I saw a change when I left 10 years ago but it wasn't for the better. Wish you the very best because it's a beautiful place to live if you could toss the bureaucrats.