Sign in to follow this  
Cuttter

What has been the most effective?

I am wanting to know what has been the most effective advertising for eveyone? Mine has been Yahoo Local.

word of mouth in my case. I've almost given away stuff to people I knew would get me lots of business and it always worked.

Word of mouth here too. Everybody have friends, family members, somebody who needs a sign, a decal or a shirt.

word of mouth for my business: which has nothing to do with cutting, although it is now one of the services I'm willing to provide  :)

honestly, i'm just too lazy and cheap to pay for any printed ads. i'm tempted to list on craigslist, but my neighbor (from hell) tends to do a lot of professional and personal business there, and he always meets up with a bunch of losers - probably because he's a loser himself. ;)

business cards and word of mouth  and t shirts here. yahoo is okay but does not work nearly like the first two.

I recently cut vinyl for all my back car windows. I have had so many calls and business is really starting to pick up. I am starting to get backed up.  :- ;D ;D