Sign in to follow this  
RPM Graphics

Some new lettering

What material are you using for the shirts?

Previously I have exclusively used Eco Film from Imprintables Warehouse.  These shirts are the first time I used Thermo Film and Fashion Film from Stahls.  I like the Stahls stuff and will be using that from now on. 

Wow, good job. It almost looks like you know what you're doing lol they do look great

ALMOST!!!!!!!!!!    I blew it with the #109 and  #17 shirts.  Look how off center the lettering is.  #109 is way worse.  I even had my reading glasses on and I wasn't even drunk or hight at the time.  I didn't realize it until after I posted the photos. 

Previously I have exclusively used Eco Film from Imprintables Warehouse.  These shirts are the first time I used Thermo Film and Fashion Film from Stahls.  I like the Stahls stuff and will be using that from now on. 

The stahls is a pretty good product for sure. I like the thermo film that has a real rubber consistency that I appreciate. I have and do use some stahls products both of my favorites are the ones you have noted. I have really loved the Siser products that you can get here at USCutter too. In fact I do 95% in easy weed or easy weed stretch partly because they are so much thinner felling than the other brands. The stretch has a super soft feel and flat color which is perfect for some looks and fabrics and both are lower heat (305* for 15 sec) and fast because they are hot peel. 

The jerseys look great! Nice nitch to find. I used to ride but my old bones are not as forgiving as they used to be when taking diggers.